A Benton-Franklin Superior Court judge could become the first Latino federal judge for the Eastern Washington district. Salvador Mendoza Jr. of Kennewick was introduced by Sen. Patty Murray at Wednesday's Judiciary Committee hearing in Washington, D.C.
- Senate hearing on Eastern Washington federal judge
- Local Airman Graduates Basic Training
- High Speed Chase Ends in Arrest Last Night
- Flooding Along the Umatilla River
- Local Student is Poetry Out Loud Champion
- Umatilla County Commissioners Hold Hearing About Medical Marijuana Dispensaries
- WSU Tri-Cities Hosts Career Discovery Day Today
- Suspected Vehicle Prowler Runs from Police, Captured
- Senate Subcommittee Probes Hanford Whistleblower Retaliation
- Department of Energy Criticized for Delay in Pumping Tank
- More waste found in leaking tank at Hanford
- TRIDEC Selects URS Corporation to Conduct Site Analysis for New Small Modular Reactor
- Murray Pushes Obama Administration Official on Nearly $100M in Hanford Cuts
- Murray concerned about Hanford budget
- Wyden Reveals New Safety Risks From Flawed Nuclear Waste Storage Tanks At Hanford, Calls For Immediate DOE Response
- Concerns Raised About Hanford Tanks
- EWU Student Under Investigation After Fatal Car Crash
- Kiplinger Names Richland as a Top Place to Raise Your Kids
- Nordstrom store in Spokane closed by worker death
- Montejano Hearing Continued
- Bill: No alcohol monitors for some drunken drivers in Oregon
- Fire Burns Quickly Through Pendleton Three-Plex
- Homeward Bound Program Unveiling
- Oregon Senate OKs Internet voting study
- Take a Video Tour Of Sarah Jessica Parker's Incredible New York City Home
- Lena Dunham Joins 'Cupping Craze'
- Jenny Mollen Reveals the Moment She Loved Her Son
- Chelsea Handler Reveals Why She's Not 'The Marrying Kind'
- 'Hogan's Heroes' Star Dies
- Jessica Simpson Reveals Her Favorite Body Part
- Neil Patrick Harris Says Straight Women 'Still Want to Marry Me'
- 'Little People, Big World' Stars Matt and Amy Roloff Separate
- What are the Odds of Surviving a Plane Crash?
- The Fabulous Life of Uzbek Leader's Daughter
- Israel Law Says Referendum Needed for Jerusalem
- Salvadoran Army Will Stay out of Election Dispute
- Duvalier Attorney in Haiti Files Appeal
- Russia News Site Chief Fired Over Ukraine Coverage
- Life Sentence Sought for Former Rwanda Intel Chief
- UN: Drone Use Down in Pakistan, up in Afghanistan