Gas Station Sign Catches Fire

<p>Gas Station Sign Catches Fire</p>

Gas Station Sign Catches Fire

A Shell gas station sign catches fire today due to an electrical issue, according to the Kennewick Fire Department.

The station located on Clearwater Ave. in Kennewick closed down for a few hours as fire crews put out a small fire that came from the "S" on the Shell sign on the canopy.

the KFD said a gas station operations manager immediately called 911 and shut off the emergency shut off switch once he saw the flames.

Fire crews said electricians will arrive to see where the problem started in the sign and how to fix it.