House Fire In Pasco Quickly Contained

A fire that broke out in the back bedroom of a Pasco home was quickly put out by firefighters.

Crews were called out to Messara Lane around 11:30 a.m.

The homeowner tells said he was in the shower when he heard the smoke alarm sounding.

He said this is the second fire he has had at the house and the cause of the first one was electricial.

Crews said they were able to contain the fire to the bedroom but there is smoke damage throughout the house.

No one was injured.