Care & Counsel for Combat Trauma
February 2 — March 23
Saturdays 8am - noon
This event is over.
Central United Protestant Church
1124 Stevens Drive
Richland, WA 99354
The CARE AND COUNSEL FOR COMBAT TRAUMA Training - A video training program and workbook for caregivers to aid military members, veterans, and their families transition to productive lives after combat. The course is also helpful for others suffering from related types of trauma.
1. The C3T course will give you a greater understanding of the complexities surrounding the post-combat experience of hundreds of thousands of active duty and veterans military members.
2. C3T will broaden professional and ministry-based skills.
3. C3T will equip Christian pastors and lay ministers to reach out with sensitivity and relevance to military members, veterans, and families in their congregations and communities.
Who Should Take This Course?
The Care & Counsel for Combat Trauma (C3T) Course is suitable for anyone with an interest in the effects of Combat Trauma and Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder (PTSD) and is particularly relevant for:
- Military and Hospital Chaplains
- Mental Health Professionals
- College Counselors to Veterans
- Emergency Service Personnel
- Rescue Workers
- Pastors and Ministry Leaders
- Support Group Leaders/Facilitators
- Health Care Personnel
- Anyone Affected by Combat Trauma
- Family,friends,colleagues of sufferers
- Those living with the aftermath of combat experiences
There are no special requirements or background needed to enroll in or benefit from this course. Anyone suffering with combat trauma, family members of sufferers, clinicians, or people with a heart to provide care will benefit from participating in this unique and powerful training program.
What You Will Receive
A better understanding of combat trauma and its effect on service members, veterans, and their families.
A certificate of completion from the American Association of Christian Counselors.
Up to 3 continuing education credits will be available after successful completion of the course and payment of an administration fee.
Contact: Bob Johnson email@example.com