A judge is making four people pay back the checks they were given for overtime they never worked at the Hanford Nuclear Reservation.
page 1 of 54 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Death Toll Climbs as Plains Brace for More Floods, Storms
- Cleveland Settlement With Justice Department Over 'Excessive Force'
- The Story Behind the Memorial Day Wedding Photo Gone Viral
- Powerful Waterspout Hurls Kids Bouncy Castle Through the Air
- 92-Year-Old World War II Vet to Get High School Diploma
- Paddleboarder's Shark Encounter Caught on Video
- Photos: Flash Floods Force Thousands in Texas to Flee
- Photos: Memorial Day Is Observed Around the Nation
ABC News: International
- Galapagos Island Volcano Erupts, Threatening Fragile Ecosystem
- Fighter Jets Scramble Following at Least 6 Threats to Planes
- Photos: This Week in Pictures
- Deadly Tornado Leaves Cars at 90-Degree Angle
- Gloria Steinem, Female Peace Activists Cross Korea Border
- For Now, No US Embassy Opening in Havana
- TV Show Takes Family Back in Time to Live Under Nazi Control
- Photos: Refugees Flee Burundi's Violence and Political Unrest
ABC News: Politics
- Biden Takes Selfies With Vets on Memorial Day
- Obama Honors Troops on Memorial Day
- Man's Pressure Cooker Alarms Capitol Police
- Everything You Need To Know About Mike Huckabee
- From Evolution to Revolution: A New Campaign
- Bill and Hillary Clinton's First Public Appearance Since Campaign Launch
- Obama to 5-Year-Old on Gay Marriage: 'Couldn't Agree More!'
- 'This Week' Transcript: Ohio Gov. John Kasich