A Kennewick man is booked into the Benton County Jail on one count of commercial sex abuse of a minor. Police say 29-year-old Jeremy Kimball could be facing additional charges.
page 1 of 5732 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Why Officials Say Chicago Has So Much Gun Violence
- SF Shooting Victim Was Beautiful 'Inside and Out'
- Boy Injured When Plane Crashed on Beach Recovering
- Air Force Official: Pilot of Crashed F-16 Taken to Base for Observation; Condition Not Given
- Panama City Beach Rebounds After Turbulent Spring Break
- Tennessee Death Row Inmates Challenge Execution Method
- F-16, Small Plane Involved in Midair Crash, FAA Says
- Drew Peterson's Murder-for-Hire Trial Again Delayed
ABC News: International
- Photos: 10th Anniversary of The London 7/7 Bombings
- UN Chief Calls for Inquiry Into Dag Hammarskjold Crash
- Malala Calls on Leaders to Invest in Books, Not Bullets
- ISIS Fighter Makes July 4 Threat, Reportedly Killed That Day
- Russian Bombers Intercepted on Independence Day
- Photos: The Dalai Lama Turns 80
- Woman Saved After Sleepwalking Into Sea
- Watch Drifting Baby Rescued Out at Sea
ABC News: Politics
- Obama Details Revamped Strategy to Combat ISIS
- Donald Trump Deletes Tweet About Jeb Bush's Wife
- Why Obama Decided to Sing 'Amazing Grace'
- The Note: Republicans Restless About Trump
- The Note: Notes On A Rope
- Rick Perry on Donald Trump: 'I Was Offended by His Remarks'
- 5 Stories You'll Care About in Politics This Week
- How the Obamas Celebrated the Fourth of July