A record number of fall chinook salmon returned up the Columbia River past McNary Dam in 2015, continuing on to spawning grounds at Hanford Reach, the Snake River and Yakima Basin.
page 1 of 483 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Woman Who Posted Photo of Dog With Mouth Taped Shut Charged
- Tamir Rice Cop Says He Aimed for Suspect's Gun
- University President: Oklahoma Wesleyan 'Is Not a Daycare'
- Airline Apologizes After Attorney Blocked From Flight
- Mother Makes Frantic 911 Calls After Car Gets Stuck in River
- Woman Charged With Faking Threats Vs. Fellow Black Students
- Jury Still Has No Verdict in Ex-Coal CEO Blankenship Trial
- Clinton Commemorates Boycott, Says US Must Address Injustice
ABC News: Politics
- Cruz Defends Birth Control With No 'Rubber Shortage' Crack
- Chelsea Clinton to Host First Fundraiser with Mom Hillary
- Ted Cruz: 'Majority of Violent Criminals Are Democrats'
- How 'Star Wars' Applies to Presidential Politics
- US Sending More Special Ops Troops to Iraq to Fight ISIS
- Republicans Rebuke Obama's Climate Agenda
- Hillary Clinton Calls for ???More Love and Kindness???
- Christie Would Tell Trump to ???Sit Down and Shut Up???
ABC News: International
- Obama and Putin Talk During Climate Summit in Paris
- See the 'Smogpocalypse' China's President Left for Climate Summit
- Mysterious Boats Carrying Dead Bodies Wash Ashore
- AirAsia Crew a Major Factor in Crash, Expert Says
- Deadly Puzzle: ISIS's American Supporters 'Defy Easy Analysis'
- US Says Russian Jet Violated Turkish Airspace
- Rising Climate Fears Bring Urgency to Paris Meeting
- Photos: Eerie Abandoned Villages