The Yakima city council and American Civil Liberties Union will present separate proposals this Friday to a Federal Judge for how council members will be elected in the future.
page 1 of 1437 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Army Drops Murder Charges Over Iraqi Boys' Deaths
- Vegas Strip Shooting Defendant to Plead to Bribery
- UN Says 1st Staffer Dies of 'Probable' Ebola
- Deep Discount Lures Buyer for Revel Casino
- ACLU Challenges New Alabama Abortion Law
- Pennsylvania Infant Hit by Bullet Will Be Blind
- Palestinians: Israeli Occupation Must End in 2016
- UN Says Syria Vaccine Deaths Was an NGO 'Mistake'
ABC News: International
- Missing Girl Found in Mexico 12 Years Later
- Russia Halts Student Exchange Program With US
- France Ups Military Deployment Against IS Group
- Greece's Govt to Call Confidence Vote
- US Navy Says Crew Member Missing in Persian Gulf
- Hong Kong Protesters Try to Win Over Tourists
- Syria Blasts at School Kill 32, Including 10 Kids
- AP Names Victor Caivano Director for Southern Cone
ABC News: Money
- Small Businesses Scramble to Keep Top Staffers
- US Stocks Drop Sharply; Airlines Sink
- Coca-Cola Revises Executive Pay After Criticism
- Amazon Closing Distribution Plant in Kansas
- Dow Drops 200 Points on Lackluster Economic News
- US Construction Spending Down 0.8 Percent
- Dow Falls 200 Points on Disappointing Economic News, Drop in Airline Stocks Over Ebola Fears
- Why Derek Jeter Says He's 'Not a Robot'
ABC News: Politics
- Senators Want Pentagon Probe of Sex Abuse Intimidation Claims
- 'Capital Games': Behind Congress' 'Attack' on NFL Tax Breaks
- Senior Democrat on Secret Service Head: 'This Lady Has to Go'
- The Pizza Guy Who???s Shaking Up the NC Senate Race
- Where Americans Stand on Strikes
- Majority Support US-Led Air Strikes Against ISIS in Syria
- Obama Rode Elevator With Armed Man With Criminal Record
- Secret Service Director: White House Intrusion 'Unacceptable'