A teenager who pleaded guilty to killing a man at the Yakima Transit Center over a year ago files a motion to withdraw his plea.
page 1 of 1287 | Next
ABC News: U.S.
- Pay Gains for Young Women; Inequality Still Seen
- Today in History
- Snow Days Still The Best, Even for Adults
- Police: Ohio Infant Apparently Killed by Dogs
- UN: 230 Million Children Under 5 Never Registered
- Quick Sale in Fisker Bankruptcy Remains on Track
- Judge Overturns Illinois Man's Rape Conviction
- Arrest Made in Death of 14-Year-Old Arizona Girl
ABC News: International
- Dutch Couple Freed by Abductors in Yemen
- GM to Stop Making Cars in Australia by 2017
- Japan Panel Urges Strong Military Amid China Rise
- Cobalt-60 Finally Removed From Mexican Cornfield
- Nicaragua Leader Moves Closer to Indefinite Power
- Bogota's Mayor Warns of Crisis If He Is Ousted
- Farmers' Market Fire in China's Shenzhen Kills 15
- Haiti Leader Sends Election Law for Publication
ABC News: Money
- GM's New CEO Mary Barra: 11 Surprising Facts
- Watch: GM Announces First Female CEO of the Company
- Stores Snooping on Holiday Shoppers: Naughty or Nice?
- Samsung's $40,000 TV Channels Hilarious Amazon Reviews
- Taco Bell Accused of Shorting Late Doritos Locos 'Visionary'
- Watch: GM Names Mary Barra as Next CEO
- Photos: Baseball Legend's Lake Tahoe Home for Sale
- GM Bailout Costs Taxpayers $10.5 Billion
ABC News: Politics
- GOP Faces Infighting Challenges in 2014 Races
- Cruz Says He Walked Out of Mandela Service When Raul Castro Spoke
- Will Budget Deal Bring New Era of Cooperation to Washington?
- Watch: Congressional Leaders Reach Bipartisan Budget Agreement
- Testifying on Iran Deal, Kerry Faces Skeptical Congress
- Watch: Rep. Ann Kuster Dodges Benghazi Question
- U.S. Special Envoy: 'Some Prospect' Karzai Security Agreement Before Year's End
- George H.W. Bush Joins Twitter With Mandela Tribute